Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word sarcosin:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "sarcosin" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- sarcosin: Wordnik [home, info]
- Sarcosin, sarcosin: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Sarcosin: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- sarcosin: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Sarcosin: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- sarcosin: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Sarcosin: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- sarcosin: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (sarcosin)|
(n.) A crystalline nitrogenous substance, formed in the decomposition of creatin (one of the constituents of muscle tissue). Chemically, it is methyl glycocoll.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)