|Did this word (intervolution) satisfy your request (convolution)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word intervolution:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "intervolution" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- intervolution: Wordnik [home, info]
- Intervolution, intervolution: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Intervolution: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- intervolution: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Intervolution: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- intervolution: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- intervolution: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (intervolution)|
(n.) The state of being intervolved or coiled up; a convolution; as, the intervolutions of a snake.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for intervolution...
Search completed in 0.046 seconds.