|Did this word (federary) satisfy your request (confederate rose mallow)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word federary:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "federary" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- federary: Wordnik [home, info]
- Federary: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Federary: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- federary: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Federary: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- federary: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- federary: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Art (1 matching dictionary)
- FEDERARY: Shakespeare Glossary [home, info]
Quick definitions (federary)|
(n.) A partner; a confederate; an accomplice.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for federary...
Search completed in 0.045 seconds.