|Did this word (elapidation) satisfy your request (clear away)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word elapidation:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "elapidation" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- elapidation: Wordnik [home, info]
- Elapidation: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Elapidation: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- elapidation: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Elapidation: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- elapidation: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Elapidation: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (elapidation)|
(n.) A clearing away of stones.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for elapidation...
Search completed in 0.031 seconds.