Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word lactean:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "lactean" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- lactean: Wordnik [home, info]
- Lactean, lactean: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Lactean: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- lactean: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Lactean: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- lactean: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Lactean: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- lactean: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (lactean)|
(a.) Lacteal; conveying chyle.
(a.) Milky; consisting of, or resembling, milk.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)