|Did this word (chylify) satisfy your request (chyle)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word chylify:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "chylify" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- chylify: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- chylify: Wordnik [home, info]
- Chylify: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Chylify: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- chylify: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Chylify: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- chylify: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Chylify: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (chylify)|
(v. t. & i.) To make chyle of; to be converted into chyle.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for chylify...
Search completed in 0.038 seconds.