|Did this word (chylaqueous) satisfy your request (chyle)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word chylaqueous:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "chylaqueous" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- chylaqueous: Wordnik [home, info]
- Chylaqueous, chylaqueous: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Chylaqueous: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- chylaqueous: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Chylaqueous: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- chylaqueous: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Chylaqueous: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- chylaqueous: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (chylaqueous)|
(a.) Consisting of chyle much diluted with water; -- said of a liquid which forms the circulating fluid of some inferior animals.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for chylaqueous...
Search completed in 0.047 seconds.