|Did this word (spareful) satisfy your request (chary)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word spareful:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "spareful" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- spareful: Wordnik [home, info]
- Spareful: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Spareful: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- spareful: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Spareful: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- spareful: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Spareful: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (spareful)|
(a.) Sparing; chary.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for spareful...
Search completed in 0.034 seconds.