|Did this word (starnose) satisfy your request (celosia cristata)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 10 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word starnose:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "starnose" is defined.
General (9 matching dictionaries)
- starnose: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- starnose: Wordnik [home, info]
- Starnose, starnose: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- starnose: UltraLingua English Dictionary [home, info]
- Starnose: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- starnose: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Starnose: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- starnose: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Starnose: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- starnose: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (starnose)|
(n.) A curious American mole (Condylura cristata) having the nose expanded at the end into a stellate disk; -- called also star-nosed mole.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for starnose...
Search completed in 0.038 seconds.