|Did this word (histophyly) satisfy your request (cellular division)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word histophyly:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "histophyly" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- histophyly: Wordnik [home, info]
- Histophyly, histophyly: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Histophyly: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- histophyly: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Histophyly: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- histophyly: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Histophyly: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- histophyly: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (histophyly)|
(n.) The tribal history of cells, a division of morphophyly.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for histophyly...
Search completed in 0.344 seconds.