|Did this word (rhusma) satisfy your request (caustic lime)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word rhusma:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "rhusma" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- rhusma: Wordnik [home, info]
- Rhusma: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Rhusma: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- rhusma: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Rhusma: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- rhusma: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Rhusma: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- rhusma: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (rhusma)|
(n.) A mixtire of caustic lime and orpiment, or tersulphide of arsenic, -- used in the depilation of hides.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for rhusma...
Search completed in 0.035 seconds.