|Did this word (beeve) satisfy your request (bully beef)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word beeve:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "beeve" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- beeve: Wordnik [home, info]
- Beeve: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Beeve: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- beeve: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Beeve: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- beeve: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Beeve: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Slang (1 matching dictionary)
- beeve: Urban Dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (beeve)|
(n.) A beef; a beef creature.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for beeve...
Search completed in 0.031 seconds.