|Did this word (thunderproof) satisfy your request (bolt of lightning)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word thunderproof:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "thunderproof" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- thunderproof: Wordnik [home, info]
- Thunderproof: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Thunderproof: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- thunderproof: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Thunderproof: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- thunderproof: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Thunderproof: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (thunderproof)|
(a.) Secure against the effects of thunder or lightning.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for thunderproof...
Search completed in 0.049 seconds.