|Did this word (ostentator) satisfy your request (boaster)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word ostentator:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "ostentator" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- ostentator: Wordnik [home, info]
- Ostentator, ostentator: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Ostentator: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- ostentator: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Ostentator: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- ostentator: Webster's 1828 Dictionary [home, info]
- ostentator: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Ostentator: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- ostentator: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (ostentator)|
(n.) One fond of display; a boaster.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for ostentator...
Search completed in 0.03 seconds.