|Did this word (glorioser) satisfy your request (boaster)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word glorioser:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "glorioser" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- glorioser: Wordnik [home, info]
- Glorioser: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Glorioser: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- glorioser: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Glorioser: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- glorioser: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Glorioser: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (glorioser)|
(n.) A boaster.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for glorioser...
Search completed in 0.044 seconds.