Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word bluffy:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "bluffy" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- Bluffy, bluffy: Wordnik [home, info]
- Bluffy: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Bluffy (comic), Bluffy: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- Bluffy: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- bluffy: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Bluffy: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- bluffy: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Bluffy: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Slang (1 matching dictionary)
- bluffy: Urban Dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (bluffy)|
(a.) Having bluffs, or bold, steep banks.
(a.) Inclined to bo bluff; brusque.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)