|Did this word (enfouldred) satisfy your request (blue lightning)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word enfouldred:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "enfouldred" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- enfouldred: Wordnik [home, info]
- Enfouldred: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Enfouldred: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- enfouldred: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Enfouldred: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- enfouldred: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Enfouldred: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (enfouldred)|
(a.) Mixed with, or emitting, lightning.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for enfouldred...
Search completed in 0.038 seconds.