|Did this word (mordicative) satisfy your request (biting louse)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word mordicative:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "mordicative" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- mordicative: Wordnik [home, info]
- Mordicative: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Mordicative: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- mordicative: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Mordicative: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- mordicative: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Mordicative: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (mordicative)|
(a.) Biting; corrosive.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for mordicative...
Search completed in 0.051 seconds.