|Did this word (mordicant) satisfy your request (biting louse)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word mordicant:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "mordicant" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- mordicant: Wordnik [home, info]
- Mordicant: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Mordicant: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- mordicant: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Mordicant: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- mordicant: Webster's 1828 Dictionary [home, info]
- mordicant: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Mordicant: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (mordicant)|
(a.) Biting; acrid; as, the mordicant quality of a body.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for mordicant...
Search completed in 0.061 seconds.