Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 13 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word procedendo:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "procedendo" is defined.
General (10 matching dictionaries)
- procedendo, procedendo: Merriam-Webster.com [home, info]
- procedendo: Wordnik [home, info]
- procedendo: Wiktionary [home, info]
- Procedendo, procedendo: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Procedendo: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- Procedendo: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- procedendo: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Procedendo: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- procedendo: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Procedendo: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (3 matching dictionaries)
- procedendo: Glossary of Legal Terms [home, info]
- PROCEDENDO: Bouvier's Law Dictionary 1856 Edition [home, info]
- Procedendo: Legal dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (procedendo)|
(n.) A writ by which a cause which has been removed on insufficient grounds from an inferior to a superior court by certiorari, or otherwise, is sent down again to the same court, to be proceeded in there.
(n.) A writ by which the commission of the justice of the peace is revived, after having been suspended.
(n.) In English practice, a writ issuing out of chancery in cases where the judges of subordinate courts delay giving judgment, commanding them to proceed to judgment.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
▸ Words similar to procedendo
▸ Rhymes of procedendo