Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word cadilesker:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "cadilesker" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- Cadilesker: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Cadilesker: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- Cadilesker: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- cadilesker: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Cadilesker: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- cadilesker: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- cadilesker: The Phrontistery - A Dictionary of Obscure Words [home, info]
- Cadilesker: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (cadilesker)|
(n.) A chief judge in the Turkish empire, so named originally because his jurisdiction extended to the cases of soldiers, who are now tried only by their own officers.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
▸ Words similar to cadilesker