Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word slepez:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "slepez" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- slepez: Wordnik [home, info]
- Slepez, slepez: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Slepez: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- slepez: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Slepez: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- slepez: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Slepez: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- slepez: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (slepez)|
(n.) A burrowing rodent (Spalax typhlus), native of Russia and Asia Minor. It has the general appearance of a mole, and is destitute of eyes. Called also mole rat.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)