|Did this word (abietene) satisfy your request (balsam poplar)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word abietene:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "abietene" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- abietene: Wordnik [home, info]
- Abietene: Wiktionary [home, info]
- Abietene, abietene: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Abietene: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- abietene: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Abietene: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- abietene: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Abietene: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- abietene: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (abietene)|
(n.) A volatile oil distilled from the resin or balsam of the nut pine (Pinus sabiniana) of California.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for abietene...
Search completed in 0.032 seconds.