|Did this word (kissingcrust) satisfy your request (baking powder)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word kissingcrust:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "kissingcrust" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- kissingcrust: Wordnik [home, info]
- Kissingcrust: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Kissingcrust: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- kissingcrust: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Kissingcrust: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- kissingcrust: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Kissingcrust: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (kissingcrust)|
(n.) The portion of the upper crust of a loaf which has touched another loaf in baking.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for kissingcrust...
Search completed in 0.041 seconds.