|Did this word (autostylic) satisfy your request (articulated lorry)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word autostylic:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "autostylic" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- autostylic: Wordnik [home, info]
- Autostylic, autostylic: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Autostylic: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- autostylic: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Autostylic: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- autostylic: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Autostylic: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- autostylic: Encyclopedia [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- autostylic: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (autostylic)|
(a.) Having the mandibular arch articulated directly to the cranium, as in the skulls of the Amphibia.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for autostylic...
Search completed in 0.048 seconds.