|Did this word (protoorganism) satisfy your request (animal nature)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word protoorganism:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "protoorganism" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- protoorganism: Wordnik [home, info]
- Protoorganism, protoorganism: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Protoorganism: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- Protoorganism: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- protoorganism: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Protoorganism: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- protoorganism: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (protoorganism)|
(n.) An organism whose nature is so difficult to determine that it might be referred to either the animal or the vegetable kingdom.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for protoorganism...
Search completed in 0.044 seconds.