|Did this word (alembroth) satisfy your request (ammonium hydroxide)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word alembroth:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "alembroth" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- alembroth: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- alembroth: Wordnik [home, info]
- Alembroth, alembroth: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Alembroth: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- alembroth: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Alembroth: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- alembroth: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Alembroth: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- alembroth: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (alembroth)|
(n.) The salt of wisdom of the alchemists, a double salt composed of the chlorides of ammonium and mercury. It was formerly used as a stimulant.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for alembroth...
Search completed in 0.04 seconds.