|Did this word (hostesses) satisfy your request (air hostess)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word hostesses:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "hostesses" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- hostesses: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- hostesses: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Hostesses, hostesses: Wordnik [home, info]
- hostesses: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- hostesses: Wiktionary [home, info]
- hostesses: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Hostesses: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- hostesses: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
(Note: See hostess for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (hostess)
▸ noun: a woman innkeeper
▸ noun: a woman host
▸ noun: a woman steward on an airplane
▸ Also see hostess
Additional searches for hostesses...
Search completed in 0.031 seconds.