|Did this word (onappo) satisfy your request (agility)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word onappo:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "onappo" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- onappo: Wordnik [home, info]
- Onappo, onappo: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Onappo: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- onappo: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Onappo: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- onappo: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Onappo: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- onappo: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (onappo)|
(n.) A nocturnal South American monkey (Callithrix discolor), noted for its agility; -- called also ventriloquist monkey.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for onappo...
Search completed in 0.033 seconds.