|Did this word (cope-chisel) satisfy your request (adapted)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word cope-chisel:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "cope-chisel" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- cope-chisel: Wordnik [home, info]
- Cope-chisel: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Cope-chisel: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- cope-chisel: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Cope-chisel: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- cope-chisel: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Cope-chisel: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (cope-chisel)|
(n.) A narrow chisel adapted for cutting a groove.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for cope-chisel...
Search completed in 0.04 seconds.