|Did this word (acidific) satisfy your request (acidity)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word acidific:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "acidific" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- acidific: Wordnik [home, info]
- Acidific: Wiktionary [home, info]
- Acidific, acidific: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Acidific: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- acidific: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Acidific: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- acidific: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Acidific: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- acidific: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (acidific)|
(a.) Producing acidity; converting into an acid.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for acidific...
Search completed in 0.038 seconds.