|Did this word (pronunciative) satisfy your request (Pronunciation)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word pronunciative:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "pronunciative" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- pronunciative: Wordnik [home, info]
- Pronunciative, pronunciative: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Pronunciative: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- pronunciative: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Pronunciative: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- pronunciative: Webster's 1828 Dictionary [home, info]
- pronunciative: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Pronunciative: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (pronunciative)|
(a.) Of or pertaining to pronunciation.
(a.) Uttering confidently; dogmatical.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for pronunciative...
Search completed in 0.034 seconds.