|Did this word (undercraft) satisfy your request (Canadian authors)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word undercraft:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "undercraft" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- undercraft: Wordnik [home, info]
- Undercraft: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Undercraft: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- undercraft: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Undercraft: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- undercraft: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Undercraft: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (undercraft)|
(n.) A sly trick or device; as, an undercraft of authors.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for undercraft...
Search completed in 0.03 seconds.