|Did this word (florideae) satisfy your request (Canadian authors)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word florideae:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "florideae" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- Florideae, florideae: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Florideae: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- Florideae: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- Florideae: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- florideae: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Florideae: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- Florideae: Encyclopedia [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- florideae: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (florideae)|
(n. pl.) A subclass of algae including all the red or purplish seaweeds; the Rhodospermeae of many authors; -- so called from the rosy or florid color of most of the species.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for florideae...
Search completed in 0.031 seconds.