|Did this word (ceroplasty) satisfy your request (3 d modeling)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word ceroplasty:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "ceroplasty" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- ceroplasty: Wordnik [home, info]
- ceroplasty: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Ceroplasty: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- Ceroplasty: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- ceroplasty: Free Dictionary [home, info]
Medicine (2 matching dictionaries)
- ceroplasty: online medical dictionary [home, info]
- ceroplasty: Medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (ceroplasty)|
(n.) The art of modeling in wax.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for ceroplasty...
Search completed in 0.044 seconds.