Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word lawmen:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "lawmen" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- lawmen: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- lawmen: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Lawmen, lawmen: Wordnik [home, info]
- lawmen: Wiktionary [home, info]
- lawmen: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Lawmen: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- Lawmen: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
(Note: See lawman for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (lawman)
▸ noun: an officer of the law
A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #62489)
▸ Also see lawman
Additional searches for lawmen...
Search completed in 0.037 seconds.