Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word flawn:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "flawn" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- flawn: Wordnik [home, info]
- Flawn: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Flawn: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- flawn: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Flawn: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- flawn: Webster's 1828 Dictionary [home, info]
- flawn: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Flawn: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Slang (1 matching dictionary)
- Flawn: Urban Dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (flawn)|
(n.) A sort of flat custard or pie.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for flawn...
Search completed in 0.035 seconds.