Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word appetize:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "appetize" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- appetize: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- appetize: Wordnik [home, info]
- Appetize: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Appetize: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- appetize: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Appetize: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- appetize: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Appetize: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Slang (1 matching dictionary)
- appetize: Urban Dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (appetize)|
(v. t.) To make hungry; to whet the appetite of.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for appetize...
Search completed in 0.047 seconds.